Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Think of you

I like how I think

because I have to smile when doing it,

and draw your face in the pupil of my eyes

Angelic and sweet, as are your words.

I like how I think,

and I like how you talk to me,

with tender doses of affection,

wrapped in fantasies

what do you do with your words

something more divine than the night,

more beautiful than the moon.

I like how I think

and I like how I dream you,

I like it like at night

I wake up thinking about you.

I like that illusion that has been created

and you and I are the main characters.

A thousand other things I might like,

but in all of you you would be.

A thousand other things could think,

but I just want to think about you.

And I like to think about you

because when I think of you I'm happy,

because when I hear you

I see the star that is missing in the sky,

of that around which the sky itself revolves,

of that which descended to earth and incarnated in you.

I like how I think,

because in my thoughts you think of me.

and because beyond smiling and even being happy

I am with you, I am with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment