Thursday, May 1, 2014

Loving each other alone

Sometimes I think you love me

that in your heart is the desire to play that we love

the desire to know "what would it have been if ..."

the "what if we try"

Sometimes I want it to happen

Sometimes I feel that I love you

and it's hard for me to be by your side and prevent my heart from dreaming of feeling mine

Sometimes I feel like I miss you

how they miss loved ones

How could a sailor miss the ocean

so in a bit sour

I miss you with pain and with desire

and I wonder if there was a signal that I did not see

if there really was a possible between us

if not only are dreams and feelings twisted

It hurts to know that there is always a reason to invent an excuse

sometimes I feel so close and so mine

I feel that you give me the right to steal a kiss

you call me with your eyes and with the words that are never said

I feel like it is being asked by the beating of your heart

sometimes that nervous smile that does not distinguish the phone tells me

and even that impersonal evasive that traces the borders and limits

that make me feel so strange and uncomfortable

Sometimes I prefer to run away

for fear of discovering that I love you

for fear it's true that you love me

it is better not to reach certain peaks

to see us slaves of our heart

although it prevents happiness from touching our doors on the same day

No comments:

Post a Comment